Your good comments from all over the world about memcache.php is amazing. Thank you all!
I’ve recently received a contribution from Michael Gauthier. I took the liberty to tweak a bit and now memcache.php can flush individual server (no flush all servers yet).
File is now updated and you can get it from here.
PS: I didn’t receive any feedback from pecl guys about my previous update. I’ll post this to them again. I’ll announce when this version is in pecl/memcache CVS.
- IMDB’s weighted rank
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache