I’m very happy to announce that memcache.php is commited to the CVS of pecl/memcache. Woot woot!
I’ll be maintaining the code through the time as well. Hope you guys/gals find it useful.
PS: I’m planning to add more functionality to the memcache.php in the coming days. Candidates:
- Delete/Expire a cached value
- Move stuff from server to server
Let me know if you have any other ideas.
- IMDB’s weighted rank
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache