After the suggestion by Lukas, I’ve contacted PECL/memcache authors Antony Dovgal and Mikael Johansson. Mikael sent me a reply accepting my submission.
I’m looking forward to the day that memcache.php will appear in the pecl/memcache distribution.
I’ll keep you posted.
Update on memcache.php:
- Small bug fixed on parsing the bucket Ids.
- Distribution license is now PHP license.
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache
- memcache.php goes PECL