For a long time I was looking for a nice web interface like the apc.php (comes with the apc’s source) that displays whole nine yards of stats. The only good tool is memcache-tool from the danga guys. It’s quite complete but I guess I’m too lazy to go on the command line.
Anyways, I decided to
rip write my own. Totally based on the original apc.php (I even recycled some functions) and apart from completeness, here is a memcache.php that you can get stats and dump from multiple memcache servers.
Here is a screenshot:
And here is the the source code.
As usual, this piece of software comes with the warnings:
- Don’t expect something complete, might have bugs and security problems etc.
- Do not install on a prod environment unless you’re sure!
- Feel free to add stuff to it, I’ll put it to google code or sf.net soon.
- Feel free to request features. (no I’m not planning a backup tool , there is memcache-tool for that)
Update: Small parse error is fixed
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache
- memcache.php goes PECL