I started submitting some items to google base using the API.
It was all going fine until I realized some keywords were banned from the description, title or URL.
I was posting the free articles I have, about various subjects and my purpose was not spamming.
It’s kind of weird if you want to post a news about anti-online gambling and to get banned.
It’s a stupid keyword match, not a context match. This means you can’t really post anything about those keywords even if you’re writing against or for.
Here is the list I’ve found that is banned. Maybe there are more.
Update: I’ve found this one which is really weird: iraqi dinar
buy generic viagra
buy pain relief
play online casino
play online poker
play roulette online
play texas holdem
replica designer handbags
- IMDB’s weighted rank
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache