I’d like to announce my new website that I’m building right now. FindInArticles.com.
This site is about articles, it crawls all known article directories, article publishing sites and gethers articles from them.
It has a really extensive categorical index. currently I have about 1000 articles but the number is growing daily.
I used Php / Mysql / Apache to build up the site. I’m planning to add some ajax toys by the time.
You can also submit articles too.
Visit me and tell me what you think thanks…
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache
- memcache.php goes PECL