IEBlog on the weekend announced a new toolbar for IE 6 and 7 : A developer toolbar.
Toolbar is absolutely same as Firefox toolbar WebDeveloper plus an IEBlog button, which gave me a good laugh.
Still a nice effort for MS seeing that Validate HTML and CSS options on that toolbar. No surprise it’s made by 5 interns and a developer. I guess those interns will never make it to full time employees if they continue to care about standards and etc. Somebody should tell them to stop using firefox at MS HQs too.
Nothing new in the toolbar, all just a replica.
- IMDB’s weighted rank
- PHP Gurus in Montreal – I’m looking for 3 of them!
- Looking for 2 PHP Developers in Montreal (Senior and Intermediate)
- The difference between a bug and a feature
- Designing for Social Traction
- How to make Facebook shared links appear nice
- new pecl/memcache is out with memcache.php
- memcache.php flushes servers
- memcache.php can delete keys now
- memcache.php is now part of pecl/memcache